Sonam Kapoor Tell Her Secret Of Her Beauty [Know More]

Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor has said that the movies and most of my friends are interested in clothing. According to Indian media reports, Sonam Kapoor said in an interview the other actors in the movies and I'm less than enough space between each film is, why talk about me so that movie Sonam was dressed in what particular or during the film festival red carpet Sonam was seen with a certain boy. I also like other artists should take to film one of the people in my fashion and personal life will not get a chance to speak. Sonam Kapoor cannot work all the time in the life of the film is also in the love of my life, those movies are more interested in my clothing and my friends. He quoted me is that it does not ride on your head but are entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment