Cut Crease Eye Makeup Tips & Tutorial

HOW TO:

1. I set my eyes with Nyx large Eye Pencil in Milk so I applied e.l.f. Loose war paint in Elegant to my brow bone.

2. employing a flat, angulate brush, I applied dark brown eye shadow in Eclipse from the Too faced Natural in the dead of night assortment palette winging it outward.

3. employing a downy mixing brush, I softly alloyed Eclipse upward.

4. employing a flat war paint applier brush, I used a golden war paint color referred to as “After Hours” from an equivalent Too faced palette and applied it to my entire lid.

5. With a little flat brush, I used e.l.f. Studio most Coverage Concealer to scrub up the sting. will|you'll|you'll be able to} use any concealer of your alternative otherwise you can use tape.

6. I then applied gel black liner with a little liner surface my higher lash line and created a wing.

7. I didn’t have enough area to suit this step within the pictorial however I used Nyx large Eye Pencil in Milk to line my line and dabbed e.l.f. Loose war paint in Elegant with a little flat brush. I additionally applied Elegant to my tear ducts.

8. Lastly, I applied Cover-girl Clump device war paint to my prime and bottom lashes. Then placed on Eylure Katy Perry Color Pop Lashes. Then you’re done!

No comments:

Post a Comment